POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Warp
Date: 10 Aug 2013 13:29:17
Message: <5206786d@news.povray.org>
> On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:16:56 -0500, Shay wrote:
> > You'll need power to do that, near-absolute (total) power. Genie ...
> > Bottle ... Forced Vaccinations ... Eugenics ... Greater Good

Yes, because that's totally what happened in the 70's when smallpox
was eradicated. Forced vaccinations, eugenics...

Sure, rather than forced vaccinations, which inevitably leads to eugenics,
we should have let all those millions of people die horrible deaths.

> Bingo.

You are both sick in the head, and you are making me sick.

--
                                                          - Warp